Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Manga Collection

Was clearing my store room over the weekend and to my surprise, i had accumulated a small collection of manga over these few years. So yeah.. why not take a pic of it and share with all of you out there who enjoy collecting manga same as i do. Among my collection the top 3 title are Bio-Booster Armor Guyver or Guyver  (強殖装甲ガイバー Kyōshoku Sōkō Gaibā?) is a manga series written by Yoshiki TakayaBASTARD (暗黒の破壊神- The Destructive God of Darkness) is a manga by Kazushi Hagiwara and lastly Berserk (ベルセルク Beruseruku?) is a manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. I had share the photo of my berserk and guyver manga collection in my past post. Later on if time permit, i'll share the photo of Bastard manga which the cover art is as good as beserk and guyver.

ok so here you go, enjoy!.

No comments:

Post a Comment