Monday, July 2, 2012

Diablo 3 and MSI Gaming Notebook

Recently i haven't been posting much mainly due to some very important things happened in May.. And what is it, haha.. it the launch of Diablo 3...... Yes, finally after waiting for like what, 10 or 12 years? Can't really remember but it ok, the wait is over. But i also have a problem, my current notebook which i'm using  is too old for gaming.. So i'm really thinking of getting myself a gaming notebook just for gaming and entertainment while my current one can let me massive abuse it.. And just on 25th June 2012, when i went back home and enter my room, i had a big surprise from my wife. Yes, it is a MSI gaming notebook and............DIABLO 3
to go with it.. haha.. i think this is every bf / husband's dream and it is definitely my dream come true..

No comments:

Post a Comment