Monday, October 22, 2012

Justitoys: Shockwave

Since i gotten myself Justitoys sixshot, i really start to love this series of WST by Justitoys. Those diecast part are great and make the toys feel "goods". The colour also follow closely to G1. I had beem collecting Kabaya Candy Toys for quite sometimes but after my first Justitoys WST.... i really need to reconsider about Kabaya's TF. Kabaya are great but the colour and plastic feel of the toys just don't feel right, therefore in future, maybe i'll just collect those G1 Kabaya and not those recent design of TFs. (fingercross.. hope more G1 Kabaya will be reissue, maybe starting with the Pretenders series? haha.. my wishlist). My recent purchase is Military Operations Commander aka Shockwave. haha.. compare to Sixshot, he is really small but it good. Cos it can transform into his gun mode and with that extra "fist", i can use it with my G1 Bruticus. Soon, i'll post more of Justitoys WST. Which will be Astrotrain but first, i must resolve some "issue" with the seller first.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment