Monday, July 4, 2011

Encore #20 - Constructicons Devastator!

                                          (Photo taken from: tfsource.com)

Another great re-issue G1 Transformers coming soon this year Nov in Japan. I'm a real big fan of all the G1 decepticon Transformer. Why G1 only? Bcos during my childhood, i really love those Transformer toys but too bad.. No money.. haha.. But after i grow up and start to work, i being to collect those G1 toys but due to the overprice of vintage G1, i settle for re-issue which is cheaper. I'll try to post some of my re-issue G1 Transformers but those "old bird" G1 collectors, pls dun laugh at my tiny collection.

So lastly to all G1 Transformer fanboy.. this re-issue of Devastator is really a great new to all of us.

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment