Sunday, July 3, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the moon

Since this is my first post, i'll like to take this chance to pay a tribute to Transformers. Since my childhood days, Transformers had been a part of me. I still can remember during my primary school day when ard 5.30pm or 6.30pm (can't really remember the actual timing) i'll get aready and sit in front of the TV to wait for my favorite cartoon to be air. Yes.. the tv cartoon series of Transformers back in the 80's.

I was at the heartland cinema last weekend to catch the latest Transformers movie, Dark of the moon. And after discuss with my wife (yes, i'm marriage and still enjoying my hobbies), we decided to watch it in 3D. Man.. it is great and the effect of the 3D is fantastic..

The storyline is good and even a fanboy like me enjoy it very much but only if Megan Fox is still the lead actress. But overall, i'll still give it a 5 out of 5 for it.

In near future, i'll post more of my Transformers toys in my blog to share with wonderful toys for both newbie and expert in toys collection.

Cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment